Old Ruck Farm & Park is an organic educational farm and community garden operated by the City of Alpharetta’s Recreation, Parks & Cultural Services Dept.
No courts or fields at this park.
No dedicated leisure green space
There is no playground at this park
- Features an outdoor classroom, orchard, educational field, and community garden plots
- Provides educational classes and workshops
- Produces and donates food to the local food pantry
- See a video about how this unique park came to be
- Learn about Alpharetta Community Agriculture Program
No fenced area
Parking is along the gravel road. If you follow the road past the front entrance of the farm, there is a grass parking area at the back of the farm.
No booking or reservations at this park