Louise Suggs Memorial Park is home to Frog Rock’s disc golf course. The heavily wooded course provides ample shade and is excellent for both beginners and advanced players. There is also a great shaded pathway for joggers and walkers.
Disc Golf (Frog Rock Course)
- This 18 hole course is mostly flat and covered with dense mature trees.
- Each hole has 2 concrete tee pads
- Red tee pad – Beginners
- Blue tee pad – Advanced
- Each hole has 2 baskets
- Red buckets – Beginners
- Blue buckets – Advanced
- Must bring your own discs (Here is a well-rounded starter set on Amazon) This is an affiliate link; as an Amazon Associate, if you click through and make a purchase, we may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support in this way!
- Paved, flat, and fully shaded pathway ~ 1.4 miles
Two open green spaces
- The larger space is to the left of the paved parking lot
- The smaller space is in front of the paved parking lot and has benches and nearby picnic tables
There is no playground at this park
Picnic tables – located at hole #1 and near the gravel parking area
No fenced area
Gravel and paved parking lots
- Handicap parking available
Bathrooms near the parking lot