Tramore Park is a soccer-focused park located along East-West Connector in Austell. This park also features a large playground and pavilion.
Soccer/Multi-use athletic field -10 fields
- Includes: Lights, soccer goals, bleachers, concession building with bathrooms and water fountains
- Field: Natural grass
- Walking path around the soccer fields and connecting both sides of the park.
- Mixture of concrete and dirt pathways
There is a small grassy area next to the pavilion
Playground designed for ages 2-5 and 5-12
- Includes: Multiple slides, swings, and climbing structures
- Ground-type: Wood chips
- Shade: No shade
- Seating: Benches and nearby picnic tables
Pavilion – located next to the playground
- Includes: Picnic tables and a grill
No fenced area
Dog waste stations are available
Parking lots are located on both sides of the park on either side of the East-West Connector.
Bathrooms & water fountains located at concession buildings
For field reservations call (770)528-8896 or Online