Wildwood Park in Marietta is an excellent place for walkers, trail runners, and our K-9 companions. This park in the forest features wide gravel trails, smaller off-shoot trails, outside workout stations, and off-leash dog areas.
Running/Walking – Map of trails
- Main dirt/gravel loop ~ 1 mile
- Multiple trial off-shoots
- Additional trails located off park property can be found by passing through the green gates about a half-mile down the main loop. This path leads to Life University and other off-shoots.
- These trails are steep in places and are very muddy after it rains.
Outdoor workout stations
- These stations are along the additional trails found off park property (after passing through the green gates)
No dedicated leisure green space
- Three pavilions all with picnic tables.
- The pavilion next to the dog park has the only grill
- The other two pavilions are about 0.25 miles down the gravel loop in the woods
Two off-leash dog enclosures (see rules)
- Divided for small (< 30 lbs) and large dogs (> 30 lbs)
- There are a few benches in the dog enclosures
- NO water fountains available
Large dogs (> 30 lbs)
Small Dogs (< 30 lbs)
Parking – gravel lot ~ 20 spaces
Bathrooms – Porta Potty at the park entrance
Water – NO water fountains