Orme Park is a small Virginia-Highland neighborhood park with a playground and wooded walking path. The continually changing collection of ride-on toys, tricycles, trucks, and other donated toys make this park unique and fun for the kids.
No dedicated leisure green space
Playground designed for ages 2-5 and 5-12
- Includes: Multiple slides, swings, and climbing structures
- Ground-type: Wood chipsShade: Heavily shaded by nearby trees
- Seating: Benches, rock wall, and picnic tables
- Donated toys for all to enjoy: Push toys, ride-on toys, tricycles, trucks, and more continuously changing with more donations.
Picnic tables – located near the playground
Clear Creek runs through the center of the park
No fenced area
Dog waste stations available
No designated parking – neighborhood street parking
- The only ramp access into the park is located next to the playground
NO water fountains
No bookings or reservations at this park