Hopkins Road Park is a Powder Springs neighborhood park split into two sections by the Wildhorse Creek Trail. One section contains a playground, and the other features a six-hole disc golf course.
- Located along Hopkins Road
- 6-hole open field course
- Must bring your own discs (Here is a well-rounded starter set on Amazon) This is an affiliate link; as an Amazon Associate, if you click through and make a purchase, we may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support in this way!
- Wildhorse Creek Trail – 1.5 mile
No dedicated leisure green space
Playground designed for ages 2-5 and 5-12
- Includes: A climbing structure and slides
- Ground-type: Wood chips
- Shade: Partially shaded by nearby trees
- Seating: Benches and nearby picnic tables
No fenced area
Grass parking area is available across the street from the final hole (#6)
- NO parking available at the playground
NO water fountains
No booking or reservations at this park