North Cooper Lake Park is such a unique park! A real hidden gem within Smyrna neighborhoods. A Mountain Bike Park with multiple wooded trails, skills area, playground, and community garden.
- 5 Wooded Trails: ~3 miles in total (beginner to advanced levels)
Skills area has separate sections for beginner/kids and more advanced riders
- The “Rock Garden” consists of a variety of boulders to practice your balance and control. These uniquely designed rock formations provide a fun and challenging experience.
- The slopestyle courses of different difficulties are constructed of packed dirt and wooden ramps. They consist of multiple jumps, berms, and a wooden wall.
- The kid’s obstacle course has low elevation wooden ramps, oversized cones to weave, and barrels to ride through. The wide-open track allows parents to help or watch as their child navigates the course.
- The shallow concrete bowl consists of 3 berms and connecting rhythm sections allowing for a never-ending ride. It is in the middle of the kid’s obstacle course.
- Shared wooded trails with mountain bikers
- The narrow paved path around the bike skills area and playground is ~0.18mi
Green Space is minimal since this park is meant to ride
Playground designed for ages 5-12
- Includes: A slide, swings, and climbing structures
- Ground-type: Wood chips
- Shade: None, pack the sunscreen
- Seating: Benches
Two picnic tables near the playground
- No fenced area
- Dog waste stations available
- Dog-friendly water fountains available
Parking lot ~70 spaces
- Handicapped parking available
Two large porta-potties at the parking lot
Water fountain at the front center of the parking lot
No reservations available for this park